How My Soprano Became A Concert BUT I"M HAPPY

luvdat

Reaction score
Well, earlier I had caused maybe some confusion with a back and forth...long story short they shipped a concert instead of a soprano and the guy at Ritchie's in NJ charged me for the soprano...fine with me, and I love the Kala Solid Acacia I had originally ordered then changed...maybe it was meant to be?

Agh life lesson 4736: serendipity n the making of pleasant discoveries by accident, the knack of doing this.

So is that her name??

Yeah...but after playing this Kala Acacia Concert this morning again...I'm inclined to say Divine Providence. This is simply a great looking, great sounding, well-crafted responsive instrument. And as for the concert size, add that to the list of things I never knew I loved.

Maybe your name should be" luvdatuke...anddatuke...anddatuke..."

Last edited:
Recently got one of these myself. Am happier with each passing strum. Or pluck. Though I was hemming and hawing between that and the tenor myself. Since getting it, played a tenor for the first time. A Lanikai. My thoughts about tenors were MOSTLY confirmed (though they are smaller than they I had imagined).

Anyhoo, happy ukeing!

Maybe your name should be" luvdatuke...anddatuke...anddatuke..."

Hey, no temptations today...celebrating Russian Christmas! Believe it or not, brought the uke into Church last night with my wife (didn't want to leave it for 2 hours in the car in the cold) after hightailing it to Ritchie's and back just in time.

Top Bottom