Cordoba 20 TM-CE Tenor

dianalele

Reaction score
I was saving up my money to spend hundreds of dollars on a classic-brand new tenor ukulele, when I accidentally happened on this one in a Guitar Center.

My criteria was a tenor ukulele that was acoustic/electric and sounded great both plugged in and not. I was just messin around in the store trying out the ukuleles, and I was SO impressed with this Cordoba uke ESPECIALLY because of the price.

I cut class the next day to go purchase that uke, which came with a decent padded gig back, for only $179 dollars. (my oscar schmidt concert uke almost cost that, and its not electric and didnt come with a bag)

Now I've had my new uke for about 3 months, and it still plays great. I'm very happy with it. It sounds great plugged in playing with my band. It sounds great acoustic. Plugged in, the sound filled up the Tilles Center (a concert hall which seats over 2000 people).

So, the verdict is, I would definitely recommend it. No its not a professional uke, and it's not from a well-known respectable ukulele maker.. But if you're looking for a new tenor uke at a great deal, this is it.

That's my uke as well - easy player, good intonation, and it sounds good amped or not. Nice deal, and Cordoba is a guitar company with a good reputation.

Top Bottom