10,000 youtube views

raecarter

Reaction score
My Mrs says if I hit this amount I can justify buying a tenor uke with electrics. Maybe even the mainland! Now just have to wait and hopefully it will happen

Easy peasy! Just make a video of your cat (or dog) doing something silly. She didn't say it had to be a uke video right? hahahah

what....no link?

Is that channel views or views on a specific video? Conspiring minds want to know.

Thanks everyone lol its total views. Now to get there and start saving! Thanks

I watched all your vids and 10,000 views wont be too far off.. Start doing a bunch of covers of very popular songs and you'll be there no time.. I covered Hey Souls sister from train just because the darn song wont leave my head and surprisingly, I have over 5000 views already.. And you are way more talented than I am

Good luck :shaka:

excuse my ignoreance but I f the same person looks at the same video more than once does that show as 1 vhit or more? I will go watch all of your videos at least once for you while I wait to hear a answer from someone. BTW. I just orderd a Mianland Concert yesterday. So anything I can do to help...

Last edited:
I'm sure generem is right. My first three uploads were songs that pretty much nobody knows, uploaded 3 month ago. Together they have about 100 views.

The thing is I'm in the UK so I need to look into the bill board chart I think. Thanks for your help everyone I need to find a UK supplier with a mainland with electrically now!

ha, I wish someone would give me ukes for views. I got a total of 163,448 views now, so where are my 16 Ukes?^^

good luck! you play good enough to get them views in no time!

Top Bottom