Soprano Sale-athon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentuke

Reaction score
These are nice ukes I have for sale...reason for selling is that I have over 40 Ukes and just keep on getting more.......

1. SOLDMartin SO soprano solid mahogany, aquila strings, great projection, light and sweet sounding....I'm the second owner of this uke and it's in very good shape.....unfortunately it had a 2 inch crack on the back which was fixed by the original owners luthier....It's the same crack that many encounter with martin sopranos due to the very light bracing they have.... Plays great ...... Comes with martin gig bag and humitron........$155.00 paypal shipped CONUS

2. SOLD Ohana SK MG50 Soprano uke.... I'm going to verify the model number...... This is a solid cedar top with figured Mahogany back and sides.... )...very desirable model........ $145.00 paypal shipped CONUS...comes with hard case, worth clears, Humidor....

3. SOLD Ohana Pineapple....solid mahogany...Hard Case, worth clear strings 135.00 paypal shipped CONUS

Last edited:
2. Koalana Soprano solid mahogany uke, made in Chinese made Koaloha....One of the best production chinese ukes out there, worth clear flourocarbon strings..... .....110.00 paypal shipped CONUS.....

Please send pics! Sent you PM.

Also, who sold you this originally and what can you tell us about the action?

thanks

TB

Last edited:
PM sent about the ohana

I've had some replies from interested UU members...but many of you have forgotten to leave your email for pictures........

This is a very good community/group my only beef is that I can't post pictures from my computer... I have to use some sort of web hosting picture b.s. thing that I still find unusable........I've sold Ukes here as bough many more.....most of the time I post them for sale at the Fleamarket site and then post a link to them here....... I usualy give them out to my patients to play in the waiting room or to other colleagues......

Regarding the condition of what I sell...... IF IT'S JUNK YOU WON"T FIND IT HERE!!!!!!!!!

I've had some replies from interested UU members...but many of you have forgotten to leave your email for pictures........

This is a very good community/group my only beef is that I can't post pictures from my computer... I have to use some sort of web hosting picture b.s. thing that I still find unusable........I've sold Ukes here as bough many more.....most of the time I post them for sale at the Fleamarket site and then post a link to them here....... I usualy give them out to my patients to play in the waiting room or to other colleagues......

Regarding the condition of what I sell...... IF IT'S JUNK YOU WON"T FIND IT HERE!!!!!!!!!

I can personally vouch for Dentuke, having met him Irl and having done business with him. Just a fyi

Um.. you can upload the pics to your profile, even set up albums .. and post from there....

Just sayin...

JT

hope this works

Attachments

• HPIM0636.jpg
    HPIM0636.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 76
  • HPIM0637.jpg
    HPIM0637.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 67
  • HPIM0634.jpg
    HPIM0634.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 91
  • HPIM0633.jpg
    HPIM0633.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 59
  • HPIM0632.jpg
    HPIM0632.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 73
More pictures of the Martin

Attachments

• HPIM0647.jpg
    HPIM0647.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 32
  • HPIM0648.jpg
    HPIM0648.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 29
  • HPIM0650.jpg
    HPIM0650.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 26
  • HPIM0649.jpg
    HPIM0649.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 45
OOPS..... all shipped fed ex ground..... I have to check my papers for the tracking

Sent you another PM... still waiting for that tracking number for the shipping.

+1, I thought instead of a third PM I'd just start posting in here. Again, I'm sorry to be persistent about this, but the closest Fedex facility to me is 2 hours each way. If I miss a delivery i'm in for a lot of driving to pick it up, so I'd really like a tracking number so I know when to make arrangements to be at home. Thank you.

You have my telephone number, I have it on a big stash somewhere in the office and I've been looking for it......... Fed ex will drop it off at your home without a signature..... If you feel uneasy about this transaction ...... I'll gladly refund your payment and call fed ex to sent it back to me.........

Hey dentuke,

Sent you a couple of pm's today, but I think that you need to clear some out. You have maxed out your storage capacity.

send me one now....I'm clearing the pms

thanks

You have my telephone number, I have it on a big stash somewhere in the office and I've been looking for it......... Fed ex will drop it off at your home without a signature..... If you feel uneasy about this transaction ...... I'll gladly refund your payment and call fed ex to sent it back to me.........

Thanks for your reply. Again, I realize you're busy and it isn't a matter of trust, I was just worried that the package was going to require a signature, and didn't want to spend 4 hours in the car driving to and from the closest fedex facility.

From our phone conversation on saturday it was sent fed ex ground and it should be arriving wed-thursday.... I'm in the far east and you in the far west side of the continent so it should soon be there soon..... You can send me a paypal request for a refund anytime and I'll honor it.....

This is a small community and I'm not hiding from anyone nor do I plan to skip town ....please be patient

Thank you....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom