PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Planning a Vacation in Hawaii`?

Dominator
01-07-2010, 06:19 AM
My wife and I usually spend a week on the beautiful island of Kauai` each year. We usually go in November but decided we would go in May this year. Some things have developed and we will be going to see my elderly parents and visit with family in Ohio this year. We have our condo booked for the week of May 13th through May 20th, 2010.

Our condo is ocean front and on the South side of the island at Poipu. If anyone is interested just send me an email and I will send you a pdf flyer with information and pictures we took from the lanai.

The UU gang lives on the island so chances are you would be able to catch one of Aldrine’s performances and meet up for some jams etc.

Ahnko Honu
01-07-2010, 07:20 AM
I wish I could afford the air fare.

molokinirum
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I wish I could afford the air fare.

Same here, just went to Hawaii in September. May would be nice that week is the Mrs. birthday week. Got to start saving my money again!!
Sorry Dom! Good Luck though

Dominator
01-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Same here, just went to Hawaii in September. May would be nice that week is the Mrs. birthday week. Got to start saving my money again!!
Sorry Dom! Good Luck though

No problem. We have plenty of people interested and considering purchasing our week between co-workers and friends etc. I just thought I would present the opportunity here at UU in the event someone was planning a trip (and already had airfare figured into the equation) to Hawaii and was looking for a beautiful place to stay at a more than reasonable rate.

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-08-2010, 01:51 AM
hey Dom haven't seen you in a while. However, one year!!!, not sure which but one!, I'll join u in Hawaii.....

mailman
01-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Just last night my wife and I were talking about the possibility of going to Hawaii....in May! What kind of $$ are we talking about, Dom?