The Classical Ukulele

rreffner

Reaction score
Just received Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Masters John King The Classical Ukulele with enclosed CD. Wow, what a great book. The accompanying CD is fantastic. Now all I have to do is practice, practice, practice. And practice some more . . .

I recommend this book of TAB to anyone wanting to study classical and/or finger picking technique.:music:

I've got this book, too. I agree, it's very good. Some difficult arrangements, but that is a good thing.
I always think you can't improve if you don't stretch yourself.

I'd certainly recommend it :)

This is a great book / CD. After I got this one, I got his Famous Solos & Duets for the Ukulele, which I like even more, plus the arrangements are generally less difficult than on The Classical Ukulele. Highly recommend you pick that one up, too.

Just received Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Masters John King The Classical Ukulele with enclosed CD. Wow, what a great book. The accompanying CD is fantastic. Now all I have to do is practice, practice, practice. And practice some more . . .

I recommend this book of TAB to anyone wanting to study classical and/or finger picking technique.:music:
I definately agree! Mine just came yesterday and I was listening to the CD on the way home from work, the sound is amazing. And it's played on a concert Fluke with Aquila's, really makes me appreciate the Fluke's more than I had in the past. I'm going to search for his Famous Solos and Duets book right now!

if you like classical music you should toss buddy mccue a message, he's the expert on it

Top Bottom