Tenor Sale athon <<All Ukes SOLD>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentuke

Reaction score
I have a couple of nice Tenor Ukes for sale... This is part of my uke reduction...... All of these ukes are in Mint Condition........Send me a pm and your email and I'll send you some pictures....

1. <<<<<SOLD>>>>> Pono PTO solid mahogany gloss model, aquila strings, Hard case included.....285.00 paypal shipped CON

3. <<<<SOLD>>>> Kala KT ....Koa Laminate uke, MGM set up, hardcase This is one of KALA"S MOST POPULAR MODELS.. the KOA series from KALA Brand Ukuleles. Absolutely beautiful KOA body with a Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Maple top and back bindings. Abalone shell rosette in a satin finish make this uke stand out. This is a Koa TENOR UKE that has great sound and intonation
, ..........175.00 paypal shipped CONUS

4 <<<<<SOLD>>>>> Cordoba TM CE 20 solid mahogany, electric uke, gig bag........165.00 paypal shipped CONUS

5. <<<<SOLD>>>> Lehua Tenor solid acacia, hard case included.....excellent player uke, best sounding uke of all listed $175.00 shipped paypal CONUS (these go for 340-360)

Last edited:
I've had some replies from interested UU members...but many of you have forgotten to leave your email for pictures........

This is a very good community/group my only beef is that I can't post pictures from my computer... I have to use some sort of web hosting picture b.s. thing that I still find unusable........I've sold Ukes here as bough many more.....most of the time I post them for sale at the Fleamarket site and then post a link to them here....... I usualy give them out to my patients to play in the waiting room or to other colleagues......

Regarding the condition of what I sell...... IF IT'S JUNK YOU WON"T FIND IT HERE!!!!!!!!!

lets see if this works

Attachments

• HPIM0639.jpg
    HPIM0639.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 156
  • HPIM0640.jpg
    HPIM0640.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 163
this is the cordoba

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 128
Lehua Pictures

Attachments

• HPIM0641.jpg
    HPIM0641.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 117
  • HPIM0642.jpg
    HPIM0642.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 83
  • HPIM0643.jpg
    HPIM0643.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 75
  • HPIM0645.jpg
    HPIM0645.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 98
I tried to PM, don't know if it went through, my sent folder contains no messages...could be the new forum update...thanks

if you want to email me lmk

Last edited:
I tried to PM, don't know if it went through, my sent folder contains no messages...could be the new forum update...
In your profile under "forum settings" there is an option to check:

"Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

Mine seems to have carried over with the upgrade, but you might want to double check to make sure yours is still enabled.

In your profile under "forum settings" there is an option to check:

"Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

Mine seems to have carried over with the upgrade, but you might want to double check to make sure yours is still enabled.

thanks, hopefully it'll show next time!

Just a long shot but no chance that PTO has a pickup in it?

I outgrew my electric uke phase....... It just amplified my suckyness......

BTW: Any uke can be electrified.... I would start with a high quality acoustic and then do the instalation with a misi pick up.........

I have a couple of nice Tenor Ukes for sale... This is part of my uke reduction...... All of these ukes are in Mint Condition........Send me a pm and your email and I'll send you some pictures....

1. Pono PTO solid mahogany gloss model, aquila strings, Hard case included.....285.00 paypal shipped CONUS

2. Koa Pili Koko Tenor......brand new, hardcase...... 175.00 paypal shipped CONUS

3. Kala KT ....Koa Laminate uke, MGM set up, hardcase..........175.00 paypal shipped CONUS

4 <<<<<SOLD>>>>> Cordoba TM CE 20 solid mahogany, electric uke, gig bag........165.00 paypal shipped CONUS

5. Lehua Tenor solid acacia, hard case included.....excellent player uke, best sounding uke of all listed $185.00 shipped paypal CONUS (these go for 340-360)

Is #2. Koa Pili Koko Tenor......brand new, hardcase...... 175.00 paypal shipped CONUS. Still available? What can you tell me about this Uku? Also, what does CONUS mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom