New Weather Coming this Way

specialmike

Reaction score
So I'm in Ga, and it started to snow outside. Considering it's been a while that I've changed strings, I decided to get my ukulele back in ship shape. So grab your lem oil, polishing rag, and your humidifier and make sure all that stuff is in check. Let's keep our ukuleles healthy so that we can uke all year long. :)

We got 25" of snow last weekend...supposed to get another 6" tonight. Ahh...the joys of living near a big lake in Michigan.

We got 25" of snow last weekend...supposed to get another 6" tonight. Ahh...the joys of living near a big lake in Michigan.

That's nothing. We got almost an inch here in Georgia:)

Here in the "other" Southeast (England), we've had snow since before Christmas. It's rare to have this much for this long. Southeast England is not a culture accustomed to snow which you have to... you know, deal with. Uke-ing seems at a standstill... as is most other life.

Good luck with your white stuff.

Heard someone on TV say that we've had new snow during every hour for the past five days or so. We've got over two feet on the ground and 8 - 10 inches expected by tomorrow morning. Oh, yea....

I was bummed that it wasn't sunny today....I guess I am spoiled. It is a balmy 54 degrees with hazy sun here. Snow....it snowed once here this year for a few minutes. The first snow here in years!
How about we all meet in Maui on Sunday?

I was bummed that it wasn't sunny today....I guess I am spoiled. It is a balmy 54 degrees with hazy sun here. Snow....it snowed once here this year for a few minutes. The first snow here in years!
How about we all meet in Maui on Sunday?

It smows on Mauit too (at least back in 2001). I remember sitting in church and we had just got finished surfing. One of my friends was like we are going to Haleakala crater after church to make snow angels. So in one day I surfed with out a wet suit and made snow angels. All before 2 pm:)

Top Bottom