Does Anyone know how to contact Spooner?

SamWise

Reaction score
He won a contest I ran back in the summer (he was the only entrant, actually), and I've been struggling to get his prize sorted. Anyway, I now have a rather cool t-shirt for him, and he's disappeared. Does anyone have his email, or his Youtube address, or anything?

Maybe send Jtukes a message. He won the spooner contest and was visited by him, maybe he got an e-mail.

I'll try SpoonerRadio. Do you know his Youtube?

Maybe send Jtukes a message. He won the spooner contest and was visited by him, maybe he got an e-mail.

That was my thoughts... He hasn't been on his Youtube in 3 months, and on UU in 2... I am concerned about him...

Well, that rules out Youtube as an approach. There's a "webmaster" address on Spooner Radio. I'll try that.

Well, that rules out Youtube as an approach. There's a "webmaster" address on Spooner Radio. I'll try that.
Let us know what's going on and how he is. Tell him Sally said to get his butt back here.....I've got no one to chat with during my insomnia episodes.

Wow! My own thread!! :p

Thanks for the sentiments guys and gals.

I have been swamped with life, business and play stuff.

After I got back from Key West in November things just got hairy...including my forum crashing and/or getting hacked.

The list goes on and on.

Currently I am spending a lot of time in my recording studio working on a few things.

Anyhoo..it's nice to know I am thought of and missed.
I really appreciate your words.

I'll pop in and out when I can...wait..that sounded dirty. :p

A BIG Aloha to everyone and many thanks to AG, Aaraon, Rayan and all the mods for all their hard work.

Mahalo!

Glad your back Spooner.

Top Bottom