Introducing my Fluke Concert Ukulele

CountryMouse

Reaction score
I love the way your new uke sounds! So mellow. I'm glad you love as much as you obviously do.

NICE!

I love my Fluke (and my Flea), and I agree, that's a wonderful company to deal with. Enjoy!

Someone has a mild case of UAS. How many of them things do you own now? :D

That is one purdy ukulele. It has great tone too. Enjoy!

Someone has a mild case of UAS. How many of them things do you own now? :D

That is one purdy ukulele. It has great tone too. Enjoy!

I have four ukuleles now...but soon there is going to be a FIFTH ukulele! So UAS is in full swing!

I actually had the money for and started the ordering process for the Fluke last November. I just bought a Kala Watermelon (I HAD to have one!) this month. :p

CountryMouse

I actually had the money for and started the ordering process for the Fluke last November. I just bought a Kala Watermelon (I HAD to have one!) this month. :p

CountryMouse

Me Too!
melon.jpg

Isn't it great? My bride loves it too! I want the pineapple version now!

can a Watermelon Society be far behind?

Me Too!
melon.jpg

Isn't it great? My bride loves it too! I want the pineapple version now!

can a Watermelon Society be far behind?

You know what I want? A pineapple Eleuke!! Hehehe! Well, I NEED an Eleuke so I can play in the middle of the night with headphones on...don't I? :confused:

I am thinking of songs I want to do on the Watermelon: light, happy, or funny songs. I'm gonna learn Jimmy Buffett's "Volcano". Very simple chords! :D

CountryMouse

Beautiful instrument, and it sounds great too. I really like that you got one made just for you. Its really neat that you got the same one as SweetAfton23 has. Lots of people were sad they quit making that one, so good for you for having the tenacity to have the factory find one. I posted a Flea/Fluke playlist earlier this morning. Good for inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2059DCB637BA9798

Last edited:
Beautiful instrument, and it sounds great too. I really like that you got one made just for you. Its really neat that you got the same one as SweetAfton23 has. Lots of people were sad they quit making that one, so good for you for having the tenacity to have the factory find one. I posted a Flea/Fluke playlist earlier this morning. Good for inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2059DCB637BA9798

Neat playlist! I'll check that out later when I have time!

Actually, my Fluke isn't exactly the same as sweetafton23's--mine has a walnut neck; hers has a maple neck. :) And when I phoned the Flea Market Music people, I was asking if they had something *like* the Island design, since they said it was discontinued. They were the ones who mentioned that there might be a factory "second" somewhere lying around! Aren't they the best?! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom