How long until my Bushman will arrive?

Cman

Reaction score
I ordered a Bushman Jenny Concert on December 9th 2009 through the jumping flee website

It has been almost a month and I have received no word that it has been shipped and I'm starting to worry it might never be shipped at all. I live in Canada so I doubt the shipping can take that long but I was wondering if anyone knew a rough estimate of when it will arrive because I need it for upcoming auditions

Many thanks :)

I ordered a Bushman Jenny Concert on December 9th 2009 through the jumping flee website

It has been almost a month and I have received no word that it has been shipped and I'm starting to worry it might never be shipped at all. I live in Canada so I doubt the shipping can take that long but I was wondering if anyone knew a rough estimate of when it will arrive because I need it for upcoming auditions

Many thanks :)
Have you contacted jumpingflea's customer service? I hope yours shows up soon and welcome to UU!

I haven't yet. I don't know exactly what to say to them because I am not sure if there is actually a problem with my order or not.

I'd just be straight forward, they shouldn't have anything to hide. Just tell them the date you ordered and you want an update on the status of the shipping.

I'd just be straight forward, they shouldn't have anything to hide. Just tell them the date you ordered and you want an update on the status of the shipping.

yeah you are right, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something on the website but I shall call them tomorrow. Thank you :)

Top Bottom