Used Ohana Vita w/hardshell case ebay listing

strum4ever

Reaction score
I'd like some closer images of the uke. The long shot and the words "normal wear and tear" keep me from buying it right now without extreme close ups. Just sayin'.

Also--it's too bad you didn't try offering it here first instead of directly to Ebay, where you will pay buyers and listing fees. Especially since your buyer may more than likely come from this forum!;)

Last edited:
This is a very clean ukulele with no issues. Whoever buys it will be more than happy. Sorry, I don't have any close up pics, I'm technology challenged at the moment. It's a uke that I've played for almost 2 years, so it looks like a uke that has been played for almost 2 years. But there are no major dings or any other kind of damage, it's a great looking uke.

Last edited:
Bump

Less than 48 hours till the end of my auction, looks someone going to get a great deal!

I have this on my watching list. I currently have bids in on some things that are ending today, so I want to wait to see what happens with them.
I'm dangerously impulsive today, so I promised myself that the bids had to stop for now. If I don't win either of those, I'll be bidding on the Vita.

This is a very clean ukulele with no issues. Whoever buys it will be more than happy. Sorry, I don't have any close up pics, I'm technology challenged at the moment. It's a uke that I've played for almost 2 years, so it looks like a uke that has been played for almost 2 years. But there are no major dings or any other kind of damage, it's a great looking uke.
Please be aware, it does stipulate in the sitckied Marketplace thread that pictures are required. Now, this is all "buyer beware" so if someone is going to buy the uke without the pics, just be aware what you could end up with. I'm not saying you aren't selling a uke in bad condition but I just recently bought an item online without pics and had a some trouble.

How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...uleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Your auction stated "Normal wear and tear" Then above here you say it looks like it has been played for 2 years. i threw a bid out there but these phases put me off a little. If you could try to take close up pictures i think it would help. Also, I think you are aloud to cancle you auction on ebay. Like pdxuke said, your buyer will more than likely come from a fellow UU person. You may want to consider killing your ebay auction and re posting it here. Either way I am following it.

Your auction stated "Normal wear and tear" Then above here you say it looks like it has been played for 2 years. i threw a bid out there but these phases put me off a little. If you could try to take close up pictures i think it would help. Also, I think you are aloud to cancle you auction on ebay. Like pdxuke said, your buyer will more than likely come from a fellow UU person. You may want to consider killing your ebay auction and re posting it here. Either way I am following it.
I just think if you have a buyout price, that would help as well. But please, get some close-up pics and that will help for sure!

Your lack of history on Ebay would keep me from bidding. But if you posted better photos and followed the UU marketplace rules, I'm sure you'd get a lot more for the Vita.

My friend took the only photo I have, I don't own a camera. I guess I'll wait and see where the auction stands tomorrow. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Last edited:
My friend took the only photo I have, I don't own a camera. I guess I'll wait and see where the auction stands tomorrow, If I don't get at least an $85 bid I'll cancel and sell it later when I can get some close-up shots taken. Thanks for the advice everyone!

What about your phone? Do you have a camera phone? As long as you have a steady hand, you can get some nice pictures with it. Take them, email them to yourself, save them on your computer and post them up here.

No, my phone doesn't have a camera.

Here's the photo from my auction:

ohanauke.jpg

The pic is much bigger than it is on ebay.

Top Bottom