air pressure?

PandaLuver

Reaction score
hey guys i was going through the old uke minutes and uke got mail and i remeber aldrine saying that air pressure does a number on the ukulele when flying and said to losen the strings when you fly. well im planing to go to guam this summer and ima fly.

so i was wondering if anyone travels a lot with there ukes and have any tips or tricks to keep ukulele safe anything will help thanks guys :D

kevcamaco,
bye

hey guys i was going through the old uke minutes and uke got mail and i remeber aldrine saying that air pressure does a number on the ukulele when flying and said to losen the strings when you fly. well im planing to go to guam this summer and ima fly.

so i was wondering if anyone travels a lot with there ukes and have any tips or tricks to keep ukulele safe anything will help thanks guys :D

kevcamaco,
bye

I have flown with my uke multiple times (forgot how many times) and Ihave never checked it. As far as staying in the cabin where it is pressurized I have never loosened my strings. I of course take it out and strum it on long flights (never made anyone mad yet:)). I have heard that all kind of crazy things can happen and they can but I've never experienced them. You can be as safe as you want or as daring as you want...Just remember that your choice can have a consequence.

Top Bottom