Denver Ukulele Festival

Gary Jugert

Reaction score
This sold out (or nearly) last year and almost certainly will this year. It's held at Swallow Hill near south Broadway and Yale. I buy the full day pass and always walk out with way more inspiration than I can use for a year. If you live in the area, I hope to run into you there.

If you need more motivation: James Hill will be coming for the second year in a row.

http://events.swallowhill.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=911

I went to this last year, but could only attend half the day because I had a gig (a bass gig) back home in Western Colorado. I was REALLY looking forward to going again this year, but it turns out that one of my oldest friends is getting married that day in Casper Wyoming and I really can't miss that. So it looks like (weather permitting) I'll be driving 8 hrs to Casper rather than 5 1/2 hrs to Denver. Hopefully next year....

I'm going to be in Denver the week BEFORE this event, but will be leaving the Monday before. I can't believe the timing. Trying to see if there is any way to practically extend my trip, as this seems like an amazing event which I definitely do NOT want to miss!

Top Bottom