3.30am walking round my prison and its snowing

raecarter

Reaction score
I wish I lived in Hawaii lol

I wish I lived in Hawaii lol

10:50pm where I live. Not snowing, though that would be better since it is only 22 degrees F and falling. Cold with no results really sucks. Oh to be in the islands...

im the same way :(

I'm up at 6:28am on a Sunday (I get up at 4:30am during the week, so 6am is sleeping in for me.) and drinking coffee. Not snowing but the temperatures are warming up. It's 6F right now. That's a step up from the -9F or thereabouts it's been for this week at this time.

We're moving to Hawaii at some point and I'll actually and fully appreciate the weather after a couple of decades in Minnesota and I'm planning to bring a snow shovel to hang on the wall to remind me every day.

Last edited:
It's about 8:30 am here in Pittsburgh, I woke up at around 6:00, made some coffee, woke up the uke (it was so cute just sleeping like a little baby) and practiced. I'm now going to take a shower and then practice some more.

It gets pretty cozy holed up when it's snowy but I like the summer and fall me own self.

Hawaii is lovely for sure, but I wouldn't swap it today, as the snowy hills and woods here are beautiful. I'm taking one of my ukes out in the woods to make up some songs about snow and ice.....

10:12 pm. Just got back from a movie with the family. I DO live in Hawaii and the weather's perfect. We didn't get much sun today, though.

It was below 20 degrees in florida last night. I'm sure you don't want my KoAloha to exist under these beastly conditions.

It's been fishing for an invitation to visit you for a couple of months. Have you a spare room??:rolleyes:

17 degrees here at 11:10 a.m. outside of Boston, but the wind chills are making it feel more like 11 degrees. I'm okay with that, though - got a few seed catalogs in the mail yesterday and that's got me thinking about spring (or at least mid-March, which is when we start sowing seeds indoors around here!)

Top Bottom