Just a Girl - No Doubt Cover - GIGAPUS

I love this! haha i was laughing the whole time. You have a fantastic hat collection!
I also remember seeing you're Bushman entry! It was among my favorites.

You have a powerfull voice :) Love it. I was wondering what kind of uke you're playing. It looks like a resonator uke as far as I can tell.

I'm always impressed with how much time people take to turn their vids into a clip. But maybe I'm just too lazy :p

Awesome as usual, Kendra!

This is my second post, and I'm doing it from Maui the day after picking up my first uke at the Mele factory. The ukelele is a wonderfuk instrument, you have a great community here, and your videos (and those of a few others) actually helped me decide to get one, have fun and practice.

Thanks for posting Kendra! (Just subscribed on the tube...)(and nice Danelectro)

WOW Kendra, I am in awe,

that's a great piece of entertainment, strewth if they televised talent such as yours, I might be inclined to sit through an hour of Tv instead of getting bored and strumming on practice chords. I think you've delayed my first public perfomance, shame on you! ;)

Cheers, Tony

Thanks so much everybody! I had a lot of fun putting this together!

You have a powerfull voice :) Love it. I was wondering what kind of uke you're playing. It looks like a resonator uke as far as I can tell.

I'm always impressed with how much time people take to turn their vids into a clip. But maybe I'm just too lazy :p

Yes, it's a resonator uke. An Amazon find that I am quite pleased with. I dig the way it projects as I don't really have any decent sound recording equipment.

Nice job Kendra! What a voice!!! My wife was watching with me and was laughing out loud!!....in a good way!!! :) Keep uke rockin' in Austin....look us up if you are in the Houston area. Maybe we can jam sometime.

Jon

Nice job Kendra! What a voice!!! My wife was watching with me and was laughing out loud!!....in a good way!!! :) Keep uke rockin' in Austin....look us up if you are in the Houston area. Maybe we can jam sometime.

Jon

Thanks so much, fellow Texan!

It's always good when someone is laughing with you and not at you! :)

great vid ! and woot i fully support gigapus

Top Bottom