Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)

WS64

Reaction score
These kids Pascal and Dominik from the neighborhood built this iglu outside, and I thought it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to record a song in an iglu...
Quinn the Eskimo is the best I could think of, so I made a very quick arrangement, asked the kids if I could borrow the half finished iglu for my video and recorded the song, here it is!
The ukulele is my Excelsius concert. I am actually surprised how good the sound quality of the Zoom H2 is even outside!

Last edited:
ha ha! That was great

(But those kids! What happened to their work ethic? Stopping a building project when it's only half done!) In MY day- we finished building our iglu's.

They used all the snow around this place already, so they had to get new snow blocks. I used one of these times to not make them having to slow down for me.
This picture was just taken a few seconds ago:
33da98g.jpg

Ah-ha! Awesome! I loved building iglu's as a kid and then watching them slowly melt as spring comes on.

I wish we had snow until spring...
I would be suprised if anything is still left by the end of next week, it's probably gone way earlier.

But I can't complain, we have snow now for about one week, add to this nearly a whole week of snow short before christmas. This is way more snow than I've seen in decades!

Top Bottom