20,000 Members- Is today the day?

Hi Folks

Has anyone else spotted how close UU is getting to 20,000 members, my guess is today could be the day!
Is is great to see this forum growing at such a rate and spreading the joy of the ukulele!

John

:agree: I love how much this place has grown before our very own eyes. I'm not sure what number member I was when I joined but the community has grown into such an awesome family since then. Thanks to Ryan and the guys, as usual, for all the hard work and for making this possible. 20,000 now...50,000 isnt too far off. "We may need to get a bigger boat" :)

Is that right? Check the number on our newest member.... 20001

Probably has something to do with banned members, thats my guess...

I was lookin' at something and found that Ryan is #2, Aaron is #3, AG is #5. I'm curious as to who is #1.

This is a great achievement. I'm curious to see what sort of growth occurs in the next 12 months.

UUadmin is #1.

phanzo, your number is 315. This info can be obtained by clicking on your user name, view profile. Look at the URL and note the number [example: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/member.php?XXXXX-Username] XXXXX is your member number.
i think I'm around the 150 mark if I can recall properly. I looked on the forum for AGES before I joined. Should have joined before hand. However, it was only like 2 weeks as this month has been my 2 years of being on this site. STILL AROUND BABY.

probably the only person who has constantly been on this website so much for 2 years, people like TERRY AND FRED who I remember seeing so much, never came back.

MODS NEVER COME BACK

Last edited:
numero 2427 over here :D Thanks for showing us how to check that. Here's to 20,000! I'm so glad I'm part of this community-- ukulele underground is the best :D I cannot wait until UWC!!

Top Bottom