So excited

nohandles

Reaction score
I posted that I got my wife a Ukulele of her own for Christmas- Lanikai model LCD-C. So glad I did too. She is so excited to have her own that she has been playing every day. I can't even use it myself. She tells me that I have 15 of my own use one of them LOL. I would have gotten her one sooner if I had known it would get her playing like this.

That is cool. I wish I could get my wife to play the uke. She can play some simple picking songs but she never really got that into it. I wish she woud play any instrument actually, she has said she would like a keyboard/piano and I think that would be cool.

that's excellent! I was playing a leadbelly song on my uke the other day and my boyfriend heard and asked if I'd teach him it, it was really good to see him playing and enjoying it - soon he will have the bug too and then we will spend all our money on ukes and then build a house out of all our ukuleles and eat nothing but ukulele shaped cakes and play leadbelly all day mwah ha ha - soon my pretty, soon you will be under the uke spell

:)

Excellent.

Bring her along and sign her up! :D

Thats great for you and your wife. You're lucky. I wish My wife would try but it will never happen. Some people don't undersstand the power of music.

We are playing Uke almost every night now and since she is Uking I get to do Guitar and Bass too.

That's so cool! Playing music with my honey (SailorQwest) is one of my favorite things!

I guess with the other I've found in the area I finally have a Ukulele club in Northern Ohio. Too cool!

Top Bottom