Woo hoo! It's here!

Sic_Rob

Reaction score
Well being that I have asked so many questions of the UU Forums over the past month or so with regards to buying my first real Ukulele, I thought it was just fitting that I post 1 more thread to say that I just received a message that my brand spankin new Mainland Concert Mahogany Ukulele with a slotter head and Matte finished has arrive at my New jersey home. I can not wait to get out of work and see my new baby. :drool: The question now is, what do I name her?

Thanks everyone in the UU community for helping me with all of my questions. UU really is a great.

Thnaks again everyone.

Pics! We need pictures! Desperately! And not just that tasty little teaser in your avatar - real pictures!

(Oh - and HAPPY NEW UKE DAY!)

I will get pic's tonoight hopefully then the task of figuring how to post them. BTW The Avitar is a picture that I found, and then played with on photoshop so i wouldmn't feel like I stole it. it will be replaced. ASAP.

If you are a big fan of Family Guy you could name it Muahog (which of course would be pronounced MO-hog).

I don't know why that struck me as funny this morning.

Congrats on the new addition. Looking forward to seeing the pics!!!! :drool::rulez::drool:

Ok, I am having trouble loading pictures here. Any advice? In the mean time I posted pictures in Mainlang Owner group page.

Last edited:
congrats on the mainland uke happy uke day bra

Ok here goes. hopefully the pic's will come

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 20
Very nice! Love the matte finish. I always thought if I ever got a Mainland it would be with a gloss finish, but this looks great.

honestly, I have seen so many Glossy finishes I may return it for a glossy.

Top Bottom