Threads I've started...

phanzo

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to find the threads that I have started since the update. Anyone know how to find them? It used to be "view all my posts" and "view all threads started by me." Now all I see is "all posts." :anyone:

I think Ryan posted this; google search with this parameter (site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum) add a space, your user name or a keyword. Should look like this in the search bar . . . site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum phanzo

I think Ryan posted this; google search with this parameter (site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum) add a space, your user name or a keyword. Should look like this in the search bar . . . site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum phanzo

as far as I know, that just brings up your profile, not a list of the threads you have started :(

as far as I know, that just brings up your profile, not a list of the threads you have started :(
Yeah, what's up with that, we used to be able to. Crazy programmers and making these things all different, lol.

I can't figure out how to find the threads that I have started since the update. Anyone know how to find them? It used to be "view all my posts" and "view all threads started by me." Now all I see is "all posts." :anyone:

Go to advanced Search. Thenunder User Name put your User Name and click exact then click search. That seems to work. Let me know if this helps. Ciao

Top Bottom