UUBL Winter 2KX Week 1 Results!

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
One week under our belts! I still need numbers for Damon(tomorrow), Gaby and Colin!

Code:
[U]Player:[/U]              [U] Percent Lost:[/U]
Will - Revwill          0.57%
bbycrts - Jon           0.41%
cashew                  1.10%
Mim                     3.14%
John Eller              1.01%
JT Ukes                 1.92%
Valerie                 0.00%
Colin                   0.00%
Dustin   phanzo         4.17%
Pueo - Damon            0.00%
Nat natsumi             2.73%
Melissa                 0.00%
Will - Willyboy         2.44%
Kenda phanzo's girl     2.47%
Jonny jonnyonauke       1.36%
Steve -Hobgoblin Steve  0.22%
Gaby                    0.00%

Great week everyone! Looks like Dustin is the one to beat this week!

Would a little good natured smack-talk be motivational? Haha!

Good job Dustin, but look out, next week you are going down ;)

(actually, maybe that is not good smack-talk... I suppose we all want the scale to be "going down")

Need... to... drink... less... caffine... before... posting!

Ok, off to read my weight-lifting book.

woohoo!!! :) It's ok, I'll plateau soon enough :(

No... you are not allowed!!! If you plateau let us know... we will push you over the edge!!! We are doing this together!!! We are going to be the skinniest group of Uke players EVER!!!

Dustin, congrats! Mim, I love your sig. How weird is it that your weight loss percentage is pi?

I had not noticed... weird!

Bad joke alert:

I suppose that is appropriate since I AM trying to reduce my Circumference! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

I told you it was a bad joke!!!

No... you are not allowed!!! If you plateau let us know... we will push you over the edge!!! We are doing this together!!! We are going to be the skinniest group of Uke players EVER!!!

mim, sorry personal trainer in me coming out. the goal isn't to be skinny. It is to be healthy. healthy weight loss is the key. reduce fat and build muscle:)

mim, sorry personal trainer in me coming out. the goal isn't to be skinny. It is to be healthy. healthy weight loss is the key. reduce fat and build muscle:)

I know, I know, I was just kidding! I have been eating right, getting cardio in, lifting weights and reading my "lift like a man, look like a Goddess" book! Sorry, I will watch what I say! I am a goofy person by nature. I was just goofing around. Trying to be jokingly encouraging :eek: . Wrong choice of word I suppose.

I know, I know, I was just kidding! I have been eating right, getting cardio in, lifting weights and reading my "lift like a man, look like a Goddess" book! Sorry, I will watch what I say! I am a goofy person by nature. I was just goofing around. Trying to be jokingly encouraging :eek: . Wrong choice of word I suppose.

Not at all. You know more than I thought. Most folks trying to lose weight associate skinny with healthy. I used to tell people that were on these no carb diets that skinny doesn't mean healthy. They would go from fat and flabby to skinny and flabby. it was a sales pitch to get them to buy personal training packages and supplements but it is true. You are doing the right thing and I was in no way offended by your funny (it really was) comment. I am a clown like you:) so i understand your goofy nature. You sell ice cream. I love ice cream so i know I'll like you if I ever met you. keep making e laugh.

Not at all. You know more than I thought. Most folks trying to lose weight associate skinny with healthy. I used to tell people that were on these no carb diets that skinny doesn't mean healthy. They would go from fat and flabby to skinny and flabby. it was a sales pitch to get them to buy personal training packages and supplements but it is true. You are doing the right thing and I was in no way offended by your funny (it really was) comment. I am a clown like you:) so i understand your goofy nature. You sell ice cream. I love ice cream so i know I'll like you if I ever met you. keep making e laugh.

Oops...maybe I said too much, did I give away my secrets?!?

Stay away from the weights PEOPLE, they will make you GAIN weight...
Atkins, Atkins, Atkins... all the way...
Or maybe a rice cake diet...
Better yet, the Hollywood Juice Diet!!!

But whatever you do, don't lift weights, eat right, and do cardio! That takes too long. Fad diets are the ket to quick weight loss!

(Just kidding obviously! Looking forward to next weeks numbers!)

Hi all, well looks like around 1% loss for my first week. Considering I only exercised three days in my first week I'm going to call that not bad. I realized a few things on the way home from the gym last night:

1. I felt like a million bucks on my way home
2. In just 50 minutes, I burned 400 calories on the elliptical and got 12 sets of weightlifting in.

I officially have no more excuses. There IS enough time. I DO feel like going to the gym. Hooray!

Question: What are you doing to stay motivated?

My Answer: I am begging my husband to please not enable me to cheat ;) Also I tell him what I am doing so I am held accountable. He is very good about being supportive of me going to the gym and dedicating time to this. Without that I know I would totally fall apart. I also have clothes I have had since pre-preg. that I would really like to fit in again. That is very motivational for me.

So, what are you doing to stay motivated?

eh Ill be way back in the standings today, if anyones ever been to NY and has been to McSorleys, you'll understand this.

I had a half of a liverwurst sandwich (I'm very german by the way) a cheeseburger (it was free as our buy back) and (no joke, my friend kept the receipt) 35 beers. are we men? yes.

eh Ill be way back in the standings today, if anyones ever been to NY and has been to McSorleys, you'll understand this.

I had a half of a liverwurst sandwich (I'm very german by the way) a cheeseburger (it was free as our buy back) and (no joke, my friend kept the receipt) 35 beers. are we men? yes.

What's a buy back?

Top Bottom