Parody or original song about any sport at all

luke'nlele

UU+
Reaction score
In December, we posted our first YouTube video. We posted this original song for our hometown team, the Ravens. Since then, each time the Ravens have won a game and gotten one step closer to the Superbowl, we've added more verses. It 's become our superstition. We need to keep adding verses now, until the Ravens win the Superbowl! We're still waiting for delivery of a mic that we ordered , so we haven't made another vid yet, but we added the additional verses to the information section underneath or alongside the video. Check it out. Let us know what you think. Not a Ravens fan? No problem. Write a song for your Superbowl hopeful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMwlCwan8Y

Bonus points if you can answer this trivia question: Who is the NFL ukulele player who was a Baltimore Raven from 1999-2006?

Are we allowed to write songs for 6 time super bowl champs who AREN'T in the playoffs this year? :)

Hah it's not a contest Melissa, it's a challenge. Kind of like Seeso's nude ukulele video campaign. It's just a challenge :]

Hah it's not a contest Melissa, it's a challenge. Kind of like Seeso's nude ukulele video campaign. It's just a challenge :]
Ok, cool. I only ask because I'm going to move this on over to Uke Videos as not to confuse others. :) Carry on!

I wouldn't move it to uke videos aha It's a challenge, it belongs here in ukulele contests. plus isnt uke videos for .. uke videos? aha

Rick;298169What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord[/QUOTE said:
I don't know. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

Okay, since the Ravens are not in it anymore this year, we can get behind the Saints for all the reasons already mentioned above.
The challenge to write an original song for your Superbowl favorite is still on forthis Superbowl 2010 and all futute seasons. This means no expiration date!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Heartstrings2009#p/a/u/0/VXMwlCwan8Y

Post links here:)

We've also decided to extend the challenge to include any individual or team sport at any time, an original song or a parody. If you couldn't get excited about the Suberbowl, then how about the Olympics... maybe a song about Curling? We do get our inspiration from the strangest places sometimes. :) It's just all for fun and love of the uke!

Last edited:
Top Bottom