my fluke

SamJ1206

Reaction score
still hasnt come ): it was ment to come on monday, and i broke my cheap uke monday night so im ukeless and feel lost. stillnot sure if the fluke was the right way to go. anyone have any oppinions?

Cheer up Sam....!!!!!!!! :D I dont have a fluke but Im looking forward to buy one....in you tube there are a lot of people having lots of fun playin flukes.. and sounds pretty good!!! russ buss have one...!!!!!

aha it was stood on my window cill and the window was open, am guessin the wind blew it over and it hit a plug or somthing, but its got a giant crack down the front, and buzzes like awfuly when you strum it ): lol

ill have to do something ike that until a get my new fluke. i never knew id miss it so much, its only bin gone a couple of days and im goin mad lol

Learned this in an episode of the hit TV series "E.R. UKE";

You need;
  • Ace bandage
  • Masking Tape (blue painters tape would work better if available)
  • Wood or White Glue
  • Paper towel
  • Water (spit or sweat works too in a pinch)
  • a helper if available
  • Scotch
Procedure;
  1. Run a thin glue line in the crack.
  2. Have your helper apply pressure to seal the crack.
  3. Dampen the paper towel and wipe off the excess glue, then tape over the crack thoroughly, keeping the pressure on to keep the joint tight.
  4. Wrap the body tightly with the ace bandage and set it in a safe place for the glue to dry.
  5. Immediately apply the Scotch to the repair crew.
  6. When you wake up, inspect the correction area, and if the glue has not fully cured, repeat step 5 as needed.
Have fun!

aha it only cost $15, ad just by another cheap one to tied me through, but its got sentimental value so a think thats what ill spend the rest of my night doing that lollll cheers!

Learned this in an episode of the hit TV series "E.R. UKE";

You need;
  • Ace bandage
  • Masking Tape (blue painters tape would work better if available)
  • Wood or White Glue
  • Paper towel
  • Water (spit or sweat works too in a pinch)
  • a helper if available
  • Scotch
Procedure;
  1. Run a thin glue line in the crack.
  2. Have your helper apply pressure to seal the crack.
  3. Dampen the paper towel and wipe off the excess glue, then tape over the crack thoroughly, keeping the pressure on to keep the joint tight.
  4. Wrap the body tightly with the ace bandage and set it in a safe place for the glue to dry.
  5. Immediately apply the Scotch to the repair crew.
  6. When you wake up, inspect the correction area, and if the glue has not fully cured, repeat step 5 as needed.
Have fun!

Ha! That's great. Let us know if it works! If not, here's another solution:
Skip steps 1-4 and repeat step 5 over and over again for about an hour. Play ukulele. It should sound just fine!

Lol ive done that, i was too impatient to wait aha. ive had my fluke shippedto my nannas house, as there is nobady here in my house during the day. and ive been tracking it for a whilenow on the usps website, it now says that there was an attempted delivery at 1:43am, surely they cant of tryed to deliver it at that time? is it just me being dense? does anyoe know what might of happend?

Top Bottom