Would like to post some pic's. HELP PLEASE

Sic_Rob

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to post pictures in a post within a thread? All help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

If you go to " go advanced" you'll find "manage attachments" click there and you can insert pics. You can also copy the url of a pic from the web, then when you are writing your reply click the little icon that looks like a picture of a tree, paste the url. This is how I do it, but there may be a better way. When you're in the "Go advanced" area you can also preview your post to see if it's working out.

If you go to " go advanced" you'll find "manage attachments" click there and you can insert pics. You can also copy the url of a pic from the web, then when you are writing your reply click the little icon that looks like a picture of a tree, paste the url. This is how I do it, but there may be a better way. When you're in the "Go advanced" area you can also preview your post to see if it's working out.

Thanks for the help. Tell me if it worked. LOL

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
Can someone please explain to me how to post pictures in a post within a thread? All help is appreciated. thanks in advance.
See this post from the F.A.Q. regarding posting images/pictures.

Top Bottom