Best YouTube Alternatives?

soccerward

Reaction score
I don't want to get into the specifics and make this thread about that, but YouTube has changed...the keen observers know what I'm talking about. But staying on topic, is there another place I can start uploading videos to free of false flag/censorship/suspension/other manipulation?? Please list any of your experiences with other upload sources

Mahalo

mustve read my mind dude, i was just looking at this yesterday. Wikipedia give a comparison between about 9 different sites. Perhaps photobucket or vimeo? TBH YT still looked best with regards to free capacity.....

Vimeo looks good but 500mb upload a week is two videos for me, and only one would broadcast in HD? EDIT: Found out if you delete a video shortly after uploading it, at least the MB's are credited back to the weekly limit.

mustve read my mind dude, i was just looking at this yesterday. Wikipedia give a comparison between about 9 different sites. Perhaps photobucket or vimeo? TBH YT still looked best with regards to free capacity.....

Yea, photobucket free = 500mb total space forever, not weekly. You would have to pay for photobucket pro and even then your video filesize per upload is limited to 300mb and they can still disable direct linking/video embedding on your account if you "use excessive bandwidth or otherwise abuse the system" aka whenever they want.

So far even though it's limited Vimeo looks like the best bet

Last edited:
Top Bottom