Pono Koa Concert PKC-2

Dino

Reaction score
Selling this to fund purchase of another Tenor ukulele.

Pono ukulele's are no longer made in Koa. So this is a pretty nice piece to have.

This uke has Ebony binding, Rope Rosette, MOP around the sound hole, Grover tuners, & Undersaddle pickup.
Only thing, is there is a scratch on the back about 1" long on the back of the uke, across the center, close to the neck and goes same direction as the fret board. Cannot see in photo's Other than that, the uke is in excellent condition.

Lightweight case included.

Retail for this uke is about $750. Here is an example:

http://www.limboland.net/Merchant2/...opkc2&Category_Code=ukuleles&Product_Count=40

Asking $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• pono4.jpg
    pono4.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 78
  • pono2.jpg
    pono2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 69
  • pono5.jpg
    pono5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 80
  • pono3.jpg
    pono3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 79
  • pono1.jpg
    pono1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 79
Selling this to fund purchase of another Tenor ukulele.

Pono ukulele's are no longer made in Koa. So this is a pretty nice piece to have.

This uke has Ebony binding, Rope Rosette, MOP around the sound hole, Grover tuners, & Undersaddle pickup.
Only thing, is there is a scratch on the back about 1" long on the back of the uke, across the center, close to the neck and goes same direction as the fret board. Cannot see in photo's Other than that, the uke is in excellent condition.

Lightweight case included.

Retail for this uke is about $750. Here is an example:

http://www.limboland.net/Merchant2/...opkc2&Category_Code=ukuleles&Product_Count=40

Asking $350 plus shipping.

Pm sent to you.

Still for sale? I would like to buy it, I need a concert size
Don

Hey Don,
I got one guy awaiting confirmation that his order got cancelled. If it falls through, then I will get back to you. Aloha, Dino

Hi Don,
Well...you are up at home plate. The other member was not able to cancel his order for his Lanikai. If you are interested let me know. if not, this goes back up for offering on UU. Aloha, Dino

Still for sale? I would like to buy it, I need a concert size
Don

Hi Don,
Well...you are up at home plate. The other member was not able to cancel his order for his Lanikai. If you are interested let me know. if not, this goes back up for offering on UU. Aloha, Dino

Last edited:
Top Bottom