Backorder blues.

thadjanus

Reaction score
Bought an ohana sk25 but it has been on backorder for about 2-3wks now from elderly. Getting hard to handle this difficult situation! ha! anyone else whose gone through this willing to offer symathies?

I ahven't gone through it with a uk but have with other tiems in the past so I can sympthises with you. Do you have anything to play while you are waiting or is this or first Uku?

Thanks..Well I had a loaner Martin that I gave back to a friend when I ordered this one..so nothing right now uke wise. banjos and guitars is all...I'm sure this one will be worth the wait.

Had an Ohana TK 75CG on order from Elderly for 6 months. I'd about given up and hadn't seen one anywhere else. They called me a few days ago and it's on the way. The folks at Elderly are top notch. Told me about a couple of drips in the finish, lowered the action and the price and shipped it out. Couldn't ask for better people to do business with. Bought a mahogany topped Applause while I was waiting. Guess I'll put her on E bay when the Ohana arrives. Hopefully yours won't take as long as mine did!

i might buy the sk-21. i hope it doen't take that long, my current uke is pretty terrible, and its dying (breaking). i thought applause mostly did plastic bodied guitars and ukes...

Well I actually cancelled my order a couple of days ago and asked for a refund(they partially charged me). I found one locally but my money was tied up at elderly...realized I really prefer a concert and found an ohana ck-25 that i am going to get this Friday. I was ukeless so this made the backorder harder to deal with. Wouldn't be so bad if I had something to play while I waited.
Janus

After reading the thread title, this appeared in my head to the tune of Bell Bottom Blues:

Backorder Blues, you made me cry
I just want my ukulele
Ordered an Ohana, to replace my Lanikai
It still hasn't arrived

Do you wanna hear me yell at customer service?
Do you wanna hear me beg you to hurry up?
I'd gladly do it because
I just want my Ohana (an sk25, please)
I just want my Ohana (or just give me my money back)

And so on :)

After reading the thread title, this appeared in my head to the tune of Bell Bottom Blues:

Backorder Blues, you made me cry
I just want my ukulele
Ordered an Ohana, to replace my Lanikai
It still hasn't arrived

Do you wanna hear me yell at customer service?
Do you wanna hear me beg you to hurry up?
I'd gladly do it because
I just want my Ohana (an sk25, please)
I just want my Ohana (or just give me my money back)

And so on :)

Very nice. One of my favorite live songs from E.C was Here!

Top Bottom