spreading the ukulelelove campaign 2010

geoffsuke

Reaction score
the ukulelelove campaign 2010 was officially launched today. we are now ready to get the ball rolling and get the show on the road.

the ukulelelove campaign aims to spread the love of ukulele to the children of today. we want to make it possible for children to learn the ukulele. to do this, we need your help. all we ask for is one dollar from any willing donors and through you, donate 20+ brand new ukulele's to a school or institution for kids. you can donate on our site below, with paypal, and i have ensured it is a quick and easy route and will only take a minute of your time.

but you don't have to donate to help the campaign, after all, there are thousands of ways you can contribute. if you twitter, twitter about us. if you go on facebook, join our group, and if your a member of any forums, post about us. we need your help to make this campaign the success it deserves to be.

to thank you for your help, i have a couple of logo's such as the one in my signature and another on our site, which you can use on forums as your signature to show your support for the campaign. you can also take a look at our official campaign video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35mCT4qS0ec) and join our facebook group.

if you want to do a fundraising event for the campaign such as an open mic, we can give you free T-shirt's for your efforts to have and to wear at the event.

you can also purchase a t-shirt or a hoodie in support of the campain. They come in either white with the black and white logo design on ( in my signature) or black with the red and black design on (which is on the site and features in the video). tees come in at $25 or £13 and the hoodies are $35 or £19. if you want to order one, leave me a pm and i'll email you the paypal request

thanks a ton
geoffsuke

ps, to use the logo as a signature, go to our site, right click on the picture and click properties, you can then copy the html code into the image box for the signature

Hey guys, this is great! I don't want to be a downer but I just want to make sure you got the permission to use the pictures and music in your video? Also, you may need to get permission from cosmos and ukulele underground to be using their names in the video.

Other than that, you have a new follower on your blog. Keep up the good work guys and let us know how it all pans out. :)

cheers melissa, i've made sure everything is in order, i have emailed uu about this but i havn't had a reply yet, but i assumed their wouldn't be any problems with it. if there is, please let me know and i'll do something about it.
cheers again
geoffsuke

http://jeffkoval.blogspot.com/2010/01/spread-ukulele-love-campaign-update.html

I shall also be putting out a video in hopes of showing more people our idea. (I say once it's complete, although we're not officially affiliated with UU, yet, we post a note with each and every ukulele that is donated leading back here. Geoff and I think it would be amazing to see someone join our community from the good of others.)

jeffreyKoval

Last edited:
Geoff hasn't PMed me for the update recently, but I think we're somewhere around thirty five... I'm not sure what you donated, but it def. helped! Thanks again, everyone, so far for helping! We still got a ways to go, yet! <3

Top Bottom