Ukulele UnderGround is the BEST!

berylbite

Reaction score
Mobile, Alabama, USA. We get all of the Hurricanes
A Shout Out to all of you amazing Ukulele UnderGround members and staff!
Thank you so much for the encouragement and support that you've provided for all of us ukulele players out there. Especially the UU staff! Thank you SO MUCH for everything you've done for the site and the members. Cheers to the Ukulele Revolution!!

My heart goes out to you all!

I'll second that!

I consider UU to be the best site I have found. As a newbie I honestly don't know what I would have done without it. A huge MAHALO to all the staff and members who are eager to help us learn. There is so much info available and UU makes it ours for the asking. By the way, today I played my uke inpublic for the first time. I was really nervous but it went great. I had about 15 co-workers who listened and then applauded. WOW...What a rush. I did Willey Nelsons' "Crazy" and "Mele Kalekimaka". Now they want me to sing it for a Christmas event in front of about 1000 People. I'm not sure about that. Thanks again.

I SO wish I would have known about this site when I first got my uke. This place has had an answer for every uke question I've ever had. I just look around alittle bit and there's already a thread about it. I go to other forums but this is the one I'm usually scanning through day and night. I get NO work done anymore cause of UU! LOL! And the amount of talent that the people that post here and run this site have. Damn, it amazes me. This site has really made learning the uke fun. I hope to be half the uke player most of you are. K, that's enough ass-kissing.

So true. Without UU it would be so much harder to learn to play the Uke.

Thank you all very much!

Yup. UU is a nice place. :)

Gotta agree with all of you. It's terribly addictive to be here.

I also give a big MAHALO to everyone here. The staff is fabulous.

AND all of the UUer's are really helpful and kind. Fun place to be.

Johnboy -- ya gotta play at Christmas. Think how much more you'll know by then.

Anxiously awaiting my t-shirt and hoodie.

I asked for help, about 3 minutes later i had 5 responses, i think that just says everything :D

UU is an army....and we're coming ! Get low mofos! lol

In time....the 1st Annual UU International Convention in Honolulu. U think we could fill some slots at the convention center on Kapiolani Blvd? That would be sweet!! Everybody getting to meet up and jam....have to be different than Ukefest though.

Top Bottom