Buying From The UU Store

mangorockfish

Reaction score
If I order a couple of UU shirts, will they send a UU bumper sticker with the order or do I have to beg someone for one, and if so, who do I contact? Also , would there be a problem if I had some vinyl letter UU stickers printed to GIVE away, not try to sell, but give away? I would even send them for free as long as they lasted.

Last week I ordered two t-shirts, got two stickers. I need some more stickers, so I guess I'll order a coupla more shirts.

If I order a couple of UU shirts, will they send a UU bumper sticker with the order or do I have to beg someone for one, and if so, who do I contact? Also , would there be a problem if I had some vinyl letter UU stickers printed to GIVE away, not try to sell, but give away? I would even send them for free as long as they lasted.
There was something before about this type of thing and I don't think you would be able to but I'll let the big guns answer this question for the sure answer.

Hmmm, again with the college student's wallet, but with the ON-THE-WHIM-CONSUMER desire! Hehe, I love the black and green UU shirts, must get one eventually.

As with the stickers, I'm "sure" they'd be nice if you asked with the purchase to throw in a few extra. They really are a great business, customer-wise. I'm such a nerd, I kept their little note they scribbled on the back of the invoice with the rest of my notes and stickers. Not too often you see that nowadays. I love this place!

(As with the stickers, this comes up every so often like Melissa said. I wouldn't do it just yet, but I'm sure there's some way to negotiate it.)

You will get at least one with every order. I never ordered more than one thing at a time, so I've only gotten 1 with each order.

ask the big guys!!!!

Top Bottom