FT: Mainland Tenor

provines

Reaction score
GONE. That's it folks. keawe562 is the proud new owner of this fine ukulele, and I will soon have it's baby brother, the Concert Mainland Mahogany. Great trade!

Hey UU'ers. I'm in need of a concert. I have a very nice Mainland tenor that is without blemish that I'm willing to trade for a solid body concert or a Fluke Concert would work as well. Email me at dprovines@provines.net or PM me here. Oh, sorry no case with this uke. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Mike sells these for 249.50. I would rather trade it for a concert that just isn't getting the love it really needs.

I just got my first concert uke a week or so ago and can't bear to part with it right now, but have been looking for a moho tenor so if you decide you would be willing to sell outright please let me know

I just bought a concert from Mainlandwith that arrived Monday. I want to get familar with it but guess I could think about swapping. A mainland Tenor would be an interexting swap I might have considered. I don't have a cae yet either. I plan to order 1 soon so let me know if you might be interested. I've posted pictures on my Mainland in the Mainland owners group. It's the Slotted head model. How long have you owned your tenor. Please give me any details about the Uku that you can think of.

Hey UU'ers. I'm in need of a concert. I have a very nice Mainland tenor that is without blemish that I'm willing to trade for a solid body concert. Email me at dprovines@provines.net or PM me here. Oh, sorry no case with this uke. Thanks for looking!

can you post a new picture of the back. the angle that you shot the picture makes it seem like there are 2 long marks on the back. I;m sure it is just the angle but i want to be certain. Thanks.

That's it folks. keawe562 is the proud new owner of this fine ukulele, and I will soon have it's baby brother, the Concert Mainland Mahogany. Great trade!

Man you didnt hold onto that long, I had the matching concert.....

Top Bottom