Planet Waves Small Instrument Case Humidifier

I have one. I don't use it anymore since moving to Hawai'i, but it was great. Easy to use, small, and it looks good. I don't know much about humidity, but it kept my 'ukulele in good shape for the year I was in Cali. Just use the provided syringe to inject water into it and use the velcro buttons to stick it in your case. As for pictures - it doesn't get any more exciting that what you see there. Just velcro on the back (it comes with self-adhesive buttons so you can put those in your case and still unvelcro the humidifier to fill it).

Totally go for it.

I have one. I don't use it anymore since moving to Hawai'i, but it was great. Easy to use, small, and it looks good. I don't know much about humidity, but it kept my 'ukulele in good shape for the year I was in Cali. Just use the provided syringe to inject water into it and use the velcro buttons to stick it in your case. As for pictures - it doesn't get any more exciting that what you see there. Just velcro on the back (it comes with self-adhesive buttons so you can put those in your case and still unvelcro the humidifier to fill it).

Totally go for it.

That's good news, I'm not much of a DIY kinda guy but I'll have to order me one of these when I get my Mainland.

I have 6 of em, and they work great. I use the pin clip to put them in my gigbags. They don't leak, and are easy to refill with the included syringe.
Nice little product.
Cheers,
Skottoman

I have one too, pretty much what everyone else said, they're small, they don't leak, they're convenient, etc etc etc

I live in New jersey. i have a new Mainland. Should I Use a humidifier? After everything I read here If I get the impression that I should use 1 I will definitely try this one that everyone recomends. I could read the post from rayan. I will try to look at home. i wouldn't mind building my own either.

Top Bottom