The Jumping Flea's NAMM coverage!

matt, im so glad you got the gig with Lanikai there. Hope you have a blasty blast this weekend and be sure to make some time to talk to AG, Aaron, and Greg.

Looks great. I'm trying to figure out a way to get in. It's just an hour from here...hmmmmm

Thank you Rayan for making UU a place for me to get this opportunity! This is just too cool of an experience.

This is awesome. Would love to see what Kala has that's new..

How does that carbon fiber ukulele sound?

Who makes those solid body electric ukes?

What are those bowl-backed lute-looking things in a couple of the pictures - looks like there's an oud or something in the lower right of one of the pics. Are they ukes with renaissance-style bodies? Very cool... Also, what's the triangle-uke with the triangle sound hole? That's...well, interesting. And Kala sopraninos! Wow...

Way to tear it up Matt! So the makers of Big Island Ukes also sell flooring?????

BTW, I'll take one each of the Sponge Bob ukes!

Last edited:
What are those bowl-backed lute-looking things in a couple of the pictures - looks like there's an oud or something in the lower right of one of the pics. Are they ukes with renaissance-style bodies? Very cool... Also, what's the triangle-uke with the triangle sound hole? That's...well, interesting. And Kala sopraninos! Wow...

I hope they are Ukes :)

I have an Ohana sopranino on its way to me...after seeing these pics I'm going to have to add a Kala as well! Thanks for the inside peek at NAMM Matt!

Awesome pics/video, Flea-bag! Glad you're having a blast at NAMM. You deserve it!

Is that a KOA sopranino by Kala? :O And the new Eleuke hollowbody offerings look pretty neat.

What are those bowl-backed lute-looking things in a couple of the pictures - looks like there's an oud or something in the lower right of one of the pics. Are they ukes with renaissance-style bodies?

It's a baroq-ulele !!

ubccg.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom