PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cosby meets KoAloha

Ronnie Aloha
01-14-2010, 05:11 AM
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=11820458

Pops had a rush job over the weekend creating a Jukealele for Bill Cosby!

haole
01-14-2010, 05:18 AM
Mr. Cosby has an absolutely lethal strumming technique!

All of a sudden I have a craving for a pudding pop.

Sambient
01-14-2010, 05:30 AM
Awww yeah!

MGM
01-14-2010, 05:44 AM
I better become a comedian as I ordered mine years ago and still dont have it.....ahhh the perks stars get...I'm Jealous

UKISOCIETY
01-14-2010, 05:55 AM
I better become a comedian as I ordered mine years ago and still dont have it.....ahhh the perks stars get...I'm Jealous

I think I saw "MGM" written on Cosby's uke. What's that mean? ;)

Lanark
01-14-2010, 09:22 AM

I think it's the sweaters. You need more butt ugly sweaters. I'm pretty sure you're lacking in that dept.

PeformanceUke
01-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Mr. Cosby has an absolutely lethal strumming technique!

All of a sudden I have a craving for a pudding pop.

Those swirl mix jello pudding pops were the best, to badd the don't sell them anymore. our atleast i cant find them in hawaii. About two years ago i found a pudding pop but they were skinny not fat like the orignal ones and they didnt have the swirl mix vanilla chocloate flavor.

Ahnko Honu
01-14-2010, 09:36 PM
My nephew when he was little was quite embarrassing, whenever he saw a black person he'd point at the person and tell his mom (My sis) "look mommy, Jello Pudding". Black people are uncommon in Hawai'i.

PeformanceUke
01-14-2010, 09:47 PM
My nephew when he was little was quite embarrassing, whenever he saw a black person he'd point at the person and tell his mom (My sis) "look mommy, Jello Pudding". Black people are uncommon in Hawai'i.

That's not a nice thing to call people, should set your nephew straight. I live in hawaii my whole life 3 generation and portirican blacks are very common.

buddhuu
01-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Let's stay on topic please, fellas. The topic is Mr Cosby's uke, not the discourtesy of children!

Ta very much. :)