WANTED 1 pink and 1 purple Ukulele

Sic_Rob

Reaction score
I have a 6yo and 2 yo 2 daughter. Pink is the 6 yo's favorit color's. I bet you can't guess what the 2 yo's favorite color is. I am thinking of picking up 2 Uku's for them. they love to strum mine and the way they run with it some times makes me cringe. I thought I would get them each 1. I know I have heard of Pink Uku's out there. I think they wee dolphins. Does anyone know if I am right also does anyone know where I can find a purple 1? Thanks in advance.

ya get them makala dolphins from mgm on ebay i think they are 36.95 each

Thanks. I found a pink 1 and i think I just emailed someone through ebay asking if he has a purple. Do you know MGM's user id on Ebay? Thanks.

BTW Cool Avatar!

Last edited:
Sorry but my 2 yo daughter is not aloud to watch sponge bob. LOL Before you tell me how unfair I am, remember, I'm trying to but her a ukulele. LOL

Sorry but my 2 yo daughter is not aloud to watch sponge bob. LOL Before you tell me how unfair I am, remember, I'm trying to but her a ukulele. LOL

there's some pretty adult humor in spongebob, I was kind of shocked when watching it some friend's children.

Deach is right, it is Poiple

Here's the flea poiple...

Attachments

• flea-poiple-s.jpg
    flea-poiple-s.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
Thanks everyone. That Fles is pretty cool. Plus I've never played 1 so it could borrow it from them when they go to bad. Or if they misbehaive I can take it away frmo them for a day so I can play it. lol I would never take it away from them. thats not a parenting tool I use. but i would use if at night after they go to bed. Thats usually the only time I play.

Top Bottom