Reaction score
Gots lots of videos but for now the lowdown...Heres what new

Carbon Fiber Ukes as mentioned
'Kala Pocket sized 16" ukes koa and mahogony
Kala Butterfly model of Bocote Wood
New laminate spreucetop U basses
New factory Pono ukes
Mahogany ukes from Honu in gloiss and regular
New Koa models of martin copies in k3 mustache style in soprano and concert from Kiwaya
Makai ukes has some intersting wood models with solid tops
Nalu ukes whole line
Anuenue ukes line
Da big news.........collings unveils Carved Top archtop ukulele with art deco head
Lanikai has monkeypod modls in slothead and a BANJO uke
Oscar scmidt has a few new models
eleuke has a few new designs
Fluke and flea unveil two afrivcan themed designer models and of course their peghead models...they redo the TIKI colors

lots more but i need some rest

im really excited to see those collings archtops

Yeah post the collings archtop when you can.

Want banjo uke!

Must see the videos for the carbon fiber uke and the Collings arch top!!!! May have to warm up the credit card!!!

I was hoping that NAMM would be the place where KoAloha would introduce some of Pop's new signature series. Any chance that it will happen? Dieing to find out what they will be.

Cheaper U-Basses? Nice!

Looking forward to seeing the new Flukes/Fleas as well.

Please show us the African Flea/Fluke designs if you can.

I was hoping that NAMM would be the place where KoAloha would introduce some of Pop's new signature series. Any chance that it will happen? Dieing to find out what they will be.

Pops said his next Masterpiece will debut in December 2010.

Pops said his next Masterpiece will debut in December 2010.

Do you, or does anyone, have any clue as to what i might be or look like or the sound? The only thing that I know is that I'm going to need one. I'm completely addicted to KoAloha!

Last edited:
Do you, or does anyone, have any clue as to what i might be or look like or the sound? The only thing that I know is that I'm going to need one. I'm completely addicted to KoAloha!

When I asked MGM, he told me that it is top secret.

I'm probably a bit late considering all the excitement here, but can someone let me in on what Namm is?:confused:

Natonal Association of Music Merchants, I believe. The trade show is supposed to be quite the brouhaha, and MGM is there.

Top Bottom