WTB: Pono mango/sprucetop (kinda rare I know)

NatalieS

Reaction score
Here's some that's not exact but close on Ebay right now: Item #230422123411 and Item# 230413158462

Thanks for sending those links. The PTS is really beautiful but it lacks what I love most about the one I want: the mango! I think it's the most beautiful wood I've ever seen, especially in an instrument, and I love the combo of mango and spruce (plus the blue abalone inlay).

I am bringing this thread up, to try one more time. Last try!

I am bringing this thread up, to try one more time. Last try!

Natalie, Have you thought about getting a pono mango and then asking ko'olau if they can replace thetop with spruce?

Hi Natalie,
I have a new Pono PTM-DX. I bought it from MGM. But not have a pick-up. I can sell it and send from Japan to US. Is this about the same with the ukulele which you look for?

Attachments

• IMG_9171.jpg
    IMG_9171.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9173.jpg
    IMG_9173.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9172.jpg
    IMG_9172.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
Wow yeah that's exactly what I've been looking for all this time, Shin! I will send you a Private Message.

I sent an email to the address you listed. Thanks.

I found it, I found it, I found it! Thanks to UU member Shin, my Pono mango/sprucetop tenor (which I never thought I'd be able to find) will be crossing the oceans from Japan to me soon! Thank you so much, Shin! You've made a dream come true for me :)

Congratulations!

Live report! It flew away from Japan about 12 hours ago. It will land soon.

I just saw that the uke is in my town! It'll be delivered tomorrow-- can't wait!

Natalie,

That's great you found the uke of your dreams:) Make sure to take some pictures of put up a youtube video

Aloha~*

Top Bottom