Two and a half men

Now that I have a tv, I watch it when it's on. I just can't stand that kid.

I love that show. Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer have great comedic chemistry together. Loved them in the Hot Shots! movies and now this.

Charlie and Jon are so comic. I still laugh at it, even in reruns.

Now that I have a tv, I watch it when it's on. I just can't stand that kid.

I always tell my wife that kid better pray they never cancel that show because He isn't that cute kid anymore. Now he's a Grunge teenager destined to be on one of those "Where are they now" specials.

But I am addicted to 2 1/2 men. I love sarcasum (though I probable can't spell it) . I love when Charlie will be busting Jon and then he says something like. "OK I HAVE MORE!" I'm laughing just thinking abou it. The test of a true classic.

I always tell my wife that kid better pray they never cancel that show because He isn't that cute kid anymore. Now he's a Grunge teenager destined to be on one of those "Where are they now" specials.

But I am addicted to 2 1/2 men. I love sarcasum (though I probable can't spell it) . I love when Charlie will be busting Jon and then he says something like. "OK I HAVE MORE!" I'm laughing just thinking abou it. The test of a true classic.
I don't know, I never found that kid cute but maybe that's how they intended the character to be.

I don't know, I never found that kid cute but maybe that's how they intended the character to be.

I agree that he was never cute but he played the cute parts in different movies. Did you ever see the move the Rokkie with Randy Quade. He was the son probably 6 yo's, But again I say once 2 and 1/2 men ends so will his carrer.

I agree. He gets annoying now and then, but still Jake is funny.

True but have you noticed that some shows he isn't even in any more?

There's one episode I like, which is the one where Evelyn is babysitting Jake and everything just falls apart. It was so funny.

There's one episode I like, which is the one where Evelyn is babysitting Jake and everything just falls apart. It was so funny.

That episode is great. She tries to feed him Sushi and he spits it out. Then he wants pasta with Ketchup and spills it on the white couch. And then he leaves the water running in the tub and the water falls through the ceiling. Very Funny!

Last edited:
dislike button*

I like Berta!
(Looking at Candy): "I haven't sampled anything from the other side of the buffet since college, but lordy Moses, she's a muffin!"

Yeah, Jake's too old for the show to be cute. They can only resurrect it by upping Berta's role and bringing back Rose.

I like Berta!
(Looking at Candy): "I haven't sampled anything from the other side of the buffet since college, but lordy Moses, she's a muffin!"

Yeah, Jake's too old for the show to be cute. They can only resurrect it by upping Berta's role and bringing back Rose.

You have to Love Berta!

Jake hears his dad and Charlie talking about their mom and her favorite drink. To which Jake says (in his best spy-guy voice) to no one in particular:

"Who is this Katonic of which you speak?"

"I am Vod. Vod Katonic."

But no, I don't watch the show. My wife and daughters do.

Top Bottom