New Lanikai Bango Uke NAMM

Hmm... It doesn't seem to be too loud. I would expect more of the loud, crisp, piercing sounds that come from a banjo.

Jingle Bell Rock? In the middle of January?

Jingle Bell Rock? In the middle of January?
Like Jingle Bells, and Sleigh Ride, and Winter Wonderland, that's not a Christmas song; it's a snow song. I find it interesting that no one wants to sing about snow after December 25.

I would've said "Jingle Bell Rock? In the middle of Anaheim?"

Last edited:
Like Jingle Bells, and Sleigh Ride, and Winter Wonderland, that's not a Christmas song; it's a snow song. I find it interesting that no one wants to sing about snow after December 25.

Agreed! Great observation.

Of course as a Christian pastor I get frustrated with how the church forgets about the birth (and life) of Jesus and wants to skip straight to his death after Dec. 25th. But that's a whole 'nother subject altogether.

Affordable banjo ukes are a great idea. I hope it's good enough quality to sell like hotcakes and make Lanikai a mint.

After reading this, I thought it had to be posted by someone who deals with snow (seems like everyone this year, except us so cali folk), and then I notice you are in Syracuse. I am an SU alum and know that you'll quite possibly be singing snow songs until May.

Mainland's site still says they're expecting some banjoleles. Might be the same factory...?

And if it were made of mango, it would indeed be a Bangolele!

After reading this, I thought it had to be posted by someone who deals with snow (seems like everyone this year, except us so cali folk), and then I notice you are in Syracuse. I am an SU alum and know that you'll quite possibly be singing snow songs until May.
Worse yet, I used to live 30 miles north of Syracuse. Very literally, we moved at the end of a week where we got 10 feet of snow. Now we're south of the city where the snow is much more manageable.

Top Bottom