Help free my Pineapple Sunday

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
As some of you know, I just bought a KoAloha Pineapple Sunday. The good news is, my spouse lent me some money to make the purchase. The bad news is, since my Ameritage case arrived today, it is now going to be locked up and held hostage until I pay the loan back.:(

I was able to negotiate one get out of jail free clause: if I can get 100 people to sign an online petition to free Meli (the Pineapple Sunday), I am able to get her back.

So whichever comes first: the money or the petition. And believe me, knowing the state of my finances, I figure the petition is faster.

If you have a minute to kill, and want to help out a fellow UU'er, or you just think it is a crime against humanity to let a KoAloha Pineapple Sunday languish away in a closet, please sign.

Thanks guys and gals!

http://www.gopetition.com/online/33451.html

i Doctor Fonzwerthy have signed your petition good sir, this is inhumain, free the uke, free the uke

Against my better judgement, I've signed. Hope you get it. After my dog died I had people sign a petition for me to get another dog. I got over 400 signatures and he still said NO! Hope you have better luck.

I'm #4

You're up to five. I signed... UAS Defense.

Your spouse sounds pretty strict, sounds like he is acting like a "azzhole" Seems like there is some trust issue's , holding the uke until you pay it off? Were da trust at??? Kinda werid. Even when you make loans at the bank they cut you more slack then this dude.

Ain't the concept of the loaning money, is to the buy the things you want now and use them now until you pay it off? Its like borrowing money but the guy wants to hold the money until you pay him back..

Last edited:
Petition signed... spouse properly chastised! FREE THE UKE!!:rock:

The whole concept is so very strange to me. I've never loaned my wife money. I would give her money, if she wanted it, but I wouldn't ask for repayment.

The idea of keeping you from having something you obviously want....badly....has nothing to do with money, IMHO. This sounds more like control, or dominance. But I'm just sayin'....

your gonna have your uke by the end of the day i reckon, then you should apply a firm kick to the family jewls for holding your uke with firm words of "you touch my uke again, and im cutting it off"

Last edited:
Let the pineapple go! My signature is affixed to the petition.

Ok, just a few more replies before going back to lurk mode...

If this isn't just a cute little game between us, the OP, and her husband - maybe she should call his bluff, send the uke and case back, and use that money to drag both of them to marriage counseling. If my husband did this, it would be like we were strangers with trust issues. But maybe there's a reason for the trust issues, hence... perhaps therapy is a better idea than a new uke. I dunno.

If it's just a cute little game, throw us a hint and I'll be happy to sign! :)

Top Bottom