Makala Dolphin Review, I know but...

I have three of these that I purchased for my grandkids. They look and good and sound great for a thirty buck uke. Now when my grandkids line up to play,,,,,,,they are red, white and blue!!!!

no no, this is good. Now there's an actual person saying yes or no about this ukulele, pros and cons. Someone had to do it.

I just got one from MGM, based in part on your video review, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It'll be my in-the-car/camping/hiking/at-the-beach ukulele and it seems perfect. Thanks for the review.

I just got a bright blue dolphin Makala to use as my demo uke for my booth. It's duty will be interacting directly with the general public, as I let them try out the new half strap design. I didn't want to have to endanger one of my herd members, because that would make me too nervous (I don't really treat any instrument as a "beater", so I don't have one). It arrived by UPS Friday, and it is a beauty. I put some Aquilas on it, and I am trying to stretch out the strings before it's debut on Tuesday.

–Lori

I just got a bright blue dolphin Makala to use as my demo uke for my booth. It's duty will be interacting directly with the general public, as I let them try out the new half strap design. I didn't want to have to endanger one of my herd members, because that would make me too nervous (I don't really treat any instrument as a "beater", so I don't have one). It arrived by UPS Friday, and it is a beauty. I put some Aquilas on it, and I am trying to stretch out the strings before it's debut on Tuesday.

–Lori

Lori, Where is your booth going to be? Good luck with the launch of your uke leash!

Good luck on Tuesday! I hope to see you at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival in St. Helena in September. (I'll be the one buying uke leashes as holiday gifts.)

Top Bottom