Jake in Phoenix

Tropic Ukes

Reaction score
I got to see Jake for the first time last night. He is a great performer & showman. Thanks to my wife for the tickets (present for Christmas).

Yea I saw him last night too. He was awesome. "Performer" is such a great word to describe him. Just an awesome guy. Hung out and chatted with him for a bit after the show. Nicest guy ever. Had him sign my Lanikai Pineapple. Great show, great guy. If you ever get the chance to see him, you better do it. He's awesome.

My wife, son and I were center just behind the reserved "Target" section. Great show! And really nice guy too! Met lots of people, and might get a jam together in the NW valley to boot. Altogether, a great night!

And my son got his Lanikai autographed...
DSC01550.jpg

~Michael

My wife, son and I were center just behind the reserved "Target" section. Great show! And really nice guy too! Met lots of people, and might get a jam together in the NW valley to boot. Altogether, a great night!

And my son got his Lanikai autographed...
DSC01550.jpg

~Michael

That's funny, my girlfriend and I sat front center, right in FRONT of the Target section. Everytime the word "Target" was mentioned, the guy right behind me started clapping. An awesome show. I really wanna start going to PHX jam sessions but I dont have the balls to do it. Let me know if you start a group, or join a group that has a good mix of people...

I really wanna start going to PHX jam sessions but I dont have the balls to do it. Let me know if you start a group, or join a group that has a good mix of people...

I've started playing w/ a group on Wednesdays in Tempe. Great crowd...very friendly. What part of the Valley are you in?

~Michael

Top Bottom