Smilie faces

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me how to insert the little happy faces into the text of my message. I have tried everything and nothing seems to make those little guys willing to be put in my messages.

You mean like this??

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

The way I do is to host the image on photobucket and insert it as an image

Actually, I just want to insert the faces that are beside the box where we type these messages. I feel really dumb that I can't figure it out but I can't.Those signs you put in are really neat but all I want to do is put in the 'Smilies". I did try to click on them but they didn't appear. It must be something with my computer that isn't letting it happen.

Nope..I don't have that box checked. When I click on them their name appears in the text. ie :mad::eek: etc. This is making me crazy!
Oh......I just did it. In my text, before I hit "submit" it gives the name of the smilie but after I hit 'submit',it shows the face. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! Oh boy, does JohnBoy feel dumb!

Last edited:
Looks like you're doing a fine job though. Those are some of the nicest smilies I have seen in a long time. So I gather you are angry and eeked? Have a strum on your uke and chill out... ; )

Aww, man... ;)

But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong :confused:
I grew strong :mad:
I learned how to carry on :)
and so you're back :mad:

from outer space :eek:
I just walked in to find you here :eek:
with that sad look upon your face :(
I should have changed my stupid lock :mad:
I should have made you leave your key

.....What's with the 4 image rule?

I never realized how schizophrenic that song was.

Hey Seeso, I've been wanting to ask you a question. You obviously have an amazing knowledge about ukes and yet you look so young. Is that your picture? How long have you been doing this?:confused:

Yeah, that's my picture. I do not have an amazing knowledge about ukes. I'm still learning, but this site has helped me a lot. Just trying to answer people's questions, I do a lot of research.

I have to give props to Ukulele Hunt, too. His site and this one have sped along my learning process ten-fold.

I've been playing ukulele for about two years now. I was a guitar player before that, and I play bass and piano too. It really helps to know a lot about theory and stuff.

Well, thanks for all you do. You da man bradda. :D I hope the day will come that I know enough to be able to offer some help to some other newbies. Right now I feel like I have only been taking and not giving. You know what the book says..." It is better to give than to recieve" :confused:I would much rather be in a position to be giving but for now, I don't have anything to give. Oh well, that will change. Keep up the good work and MAHALO!:)

Whoa, look at all those smilies! We've created a monster! :D

The ukulele is all about the spirit of aloha, brother. That's all give and take. What goes around comes around, yeah? But if you really want to give me something, a YouTube subscription to my videos wouldn't hurt. *hint hint* :D

OK..Here I am again....Dumb:mad: How do I do that?:confused:

Top Bottom