KoAloha commitment to exercise and health at the factory

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
This is kind of an old article (March - 09) but it is interesting, and rather timely considering many of us (myself included) are on the annual weight loss kick in January.

I think it is great the KoAloha is investing in the physical wellbeing of their employees. The only job I ever had that had a gym onsite was a law firm where I practiced law. And none of us used it, I always thought it was bad enough to be beholden to the partners 24/7 I certainly didn't want them in the same gym as me. But if I worked somewhere with the ohana spirit of KoAloha, I'm sure it woudl be different.

http://bestronglivelong.honadvblogs.com/2009/03/25/healthy-biz-koaloha-ukulele/

cool article, thanks for posting!

This is kind of an old article (March - 09) but it is interesting, and rather timely considering many of us (myself included) are on the annual weight loss kick in January.

I think it is great the KoAloha is investing in the physical wellbeing of their employees. The only job I ever had that had a gym onsite was a law firm where I practiced law. And none of us used it, I always thought it was bad enough to be beholden to the partners 24/7 I certainly didn't want them in the same gym as me. But if I worked somewhere with the ohana spirit of KoAloha, I'm sure it woudl be different.

http://bestronglivelong.honadvblogs.com/2009/03/25/healthy-biz-koaloha-ukulele/

WW, you need to come join us at the UUBL 2KX. It is over in the general section.

WW, you need to come join us at the UUBL 2KX. It is over in the general section.

Hmm, I would but I'm chicken. I can barely stand to look at the scale once a week. Let alone take a photograph of it. But I'm with you guys in spirit...so far I'm down 3 pounds since 1/1 (21.6 since I started a little while back). It is slow going, but at least going in the right direction. Thanks for the invite though John. :)

Top Bottom