NAMM Pics

Craig

Reaction score
Aloha Craig and Spruce,
Mahalo for the awesome pic's...I am disabled and appriciate them very much...I would be a like a kid in a candy store if I went to one of those...
wouldn't know which way to go or which to choose....he he...Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan..

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Mods - this post should be labeled as "NSFUASS" == Not Safe For UAS Sufferers"!!

I see at least 5 ukes (or more) that I would LOVE to own! But keep them coming! I'll show the wife this post as proof that I haven't bought ALL the ukes in the world yet!

Mahalo!

Thanks for posting the pics. I agree with Stan, I would go absolutely crazy in a place like that. My banker would have to put me in a straightjacket. Thanks again. Are the Compass Rose ukes made by Rick Turner? Something looks familiar about them.

What's Kamaka up to? Do they have something new out? Are they just THERE? I thought all the big-name island makers were pretty much swamped and had more business than they could supply.

edit: It would suck to be across the aisle from them. That koa has magnetic powers. I'm convinced.

Check out the threads MGM started, yes Kamaka has some new longscale models out.

Ya know, I was slobbering on the monitor at those Collings ukes, and then I scrolled down to the Compass Rose models... and I think I had a crisis. (in the Top Gear meaning of the word)

I bought a Collings Concert recently, but I MUCH preferred my KoAloha concert, so the Collings had to go.

I took the Collings cash and ordered a Compass Rose!

It doesn't help that I have a weakness for compass rose designs. I even got one on my inner forearm as a spur-of-the-moment thing, luckily from an artist that loves doing compass roses. I don't regret it not one little bit either.

I bought a Collings Concert recently, but I MUCH preferred my KoAloha concert, so the Collings had to go.

I took the Collings cash and ordered a Compass Rose!

I've had my eye on Compass Rose ukes for awhile! I really like the idea behind the cantilevered extended fingerboard. Please let us know what you think when you get it!

Top Bottom