My New Song!

Yup! First one! I have written like half of two other songs, but never finished one until now. Thank you! :D

this sounds great

Thank you everybody! :] I'm writing another one, too! but I have finals this week so it may be up by like Saturday. Maybe earlier...

...dude. Okay, I just listened to this, and... dude... Just... dude. That... was... wicked.

I absolutely love this. I am so not kidding. You put me to shame, sir, to shame!

I'ma listen to this again.

haha... wow... can't believe this is still on the first page. Threads travel slowly in the songwriting I guess... but thank you! And you can hear more from me! Just posted another today! :D

edit:
oh my! There's a second page! I was responding to that other guy, but thanks everyone! I won't be posting on this thread again, either. I wanted to thank rather than revive the thread.

That was just amazing. I can;t believe that was your first, those lyrics were amazing and you have a great voice. Amazing job!

that was fantastic. really, it was. it was simple, just you and your uke, but it was great. im mad at you. :p i've been trying to write a whole song for over 7 years. i haven't managed a single one. it's just that i have all these freelings i can't put into words. you, sir, have earned my thanks, for this was pure ear candy. excuse me, i have to go listen again. :D

i like that!

how are you recording? what are you using?

...i always got lots of acoustic noise in my recordings...

greetz from hamburg

simon

its great! its got a sense of nostalgia while it also provides meaning. Its sort of like song about wondering but with love song lyrics.

Here I go rambling again

The thread revival got me listening to your song... and then another. I was impressed. I thought they were both very good. Great lyrics, great sound. Even liked the videos. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom