"folk uke extravaganza" contest

Last edited:
Todd, is this still going?

Oh no! You're right, I missed the end! Oh well.

Congratulations to country mouse on winning this one. I just listened to it and WOW! - Beautiful harmonies in her entry, so if you haven't watched it do.

http://www.youtube.com/ctrymaus#p/u/13/7PSGPatyLOY

Well done mouse. Its great to see people making such good progress. Looking for even better things with the new mic without the pesky background noise.

It was a great idea for a contest Todd.

Last edited:
Congratulations to country mouse on winning this one. I just listened to it and WOW! - Beautiful harmonies in her entry, so if you haven't watched it do.

http://www.youtube.com/ctrymaus#p/u/13/7PSGPatyLOY

Well done mouse. Its great to see people making such good progress. Looking for even better things with the new mic without the pesky background noise.

It was a great idea for a contest Todd.

Thank you very much! I'm still working on the background noise--my PC's fans make a LOT of noise, so today I'm gonna experiment with using Cat'r's Eee netbook + my Snowball mic and the Flip UltraHD camera and see what happens. :p This sure is getting complicated! LOL!

CountryMouse

Thank you very much! I'm still working on the background noise--my PC's fans make a LOT of noise, so today I'm gonna experiment with using Cat'r's Eee netbook + my Snowball mic and the Flip UltraHD camera and see what happens. :p This sure is getting complicated! LOL!

CountryMouse

I really only noticed the background noise on your older videos (pre-Snowball). Your test video with the Snoball was fine. That Flip camera takes a great looking video, but your life would be a lot easier if you picked up a cheap USB webcam and used it with the Snowball as the microphone input in MovieMaker- no syncing required. Now that I have conquered the problem of overdriving the microphone on my Logitech 9000 webcam, I am actually thinking of letting my son have his Zoom H4n back to simplify my desktop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom