Song Help Request Take five.

grammy

Reaction score
Anyone interested in helping me out with this, ive seen brittni pavia (sp?) doing this and i would love to have a crack at it but i am just not good enough to make tab.

i got the chords here, and i can transcribe the melody ( given enough time) but i cant sync that up into a chord melody thingy.

Last edited:
right now the search engine for the site isn't working for me...however i don't know if you already saw that seeso posted up some tabs for take 5. It was pretty much all picking though. i'm actually trying to learn that one too. good stuff.

Thanks for the help guys, but i already went that route. The tab there is for the lead and the melody seperately, i am after making it one chord melody piece.

Thanks for the help guys, but i already went that route. The tab there is for the lead and the melody seperately, i am after making it one chord melody piece.

You've got everything you need to put them both together! :)

except the skill!

seriously i am trying to do so, if i can knock something up i would appreciate some advice on improvements, substituions etc, istill dont really know the kneck on a uke that well.

Top Bottom