Experiencing withdrawal - need help

soccerward

Reaction score
*WARNING* /Major rant

I have been without a ukulele an entire week now and am expierencing major symptoms of withdrawal. Since I've begun, I have never gone this long without a ukulele and am observing just how bad the addiction really is. I find a lot of the time I used to spend jamming on my uke have now gone to repeatedly smashing F5 on UU, FMM, ebay, youtube...etc :p. I also feel like I'm getting agitated easier/quicker, and overall being bombarded with thoughts of ukuleles, even dreaming of them. I'm currently at the in between stage of having sold off my last uke and finding another to take its place. Seeing as I'll most likely have to wait on something to be built, it could be a long time before I get my uke fix again ::sighhhh::....and this is only the 1st week, things could get pretty ugly

if only I would have bought one of those cheap-o concerts back in the day....

-this has been the ramblings of an addict
mahalo

Get a Dolphin for forty bucks. It won't be great but it will hold you over. While I wait for my new replacement sceptre to be sent to me, and the one before it, I've been playing my $40 hilo uke. It's a huuuuuuge step down but I'm happy to still be able to play and keep my skills up. A not so great uke is a lot better than no uke at all. You have to have some sort of uke around!

Jeeeeessssh!! And I thought I had it bad!:uhoh: Think I'll go hug my Fluke!

Top Bottom